Sunday, October 28, 2007

Google October 2007 Page Rank Update

Looks like the toolbar PR updated today, with many sites losing lots of greenbars I have received message from friends in international and alerted me to it, since i have notice that some website PR went decrese to a 4, However, I’ve still got great rankings and traffic for things I track, so there’s no direct reflection there.

The toolbar data is months out of date, so the changes in SERP (if there were any) likely already happened weeks or months ago.

Seems like there is a PageRank update taking place now that seems to be impacting sites that sell links. Danny Sullivan wrote Official: Selling Paid Links Can Hurt Your PageRank Or Rankings On Google over …

Let see, wait and watch for upcoming happenings.

Source: Topseo.org

1 comment:

mbinfosoft said...

Such an interesting and informative piece of guidance imparted by you. I am glad to discover this information here and I am sure that this might be beneficial for us.
SEO Company in India